Our mission is to create self disciplined, physically fit, mentally robust and morally strong engineers and technocrats with high degree of integrity and sense of purpose who are capable to meet challenges of ever advancing technology for the benefit of mankind and nature.
We, the management, the faculty and staff, therefore promise to strive hard and commit ourselves to achieve this objective through a continuous process of learning and appreciation of needs of time.
To create opportunities for rural students to become able engineers and technocrats through continual excellence in engineering education.
The College of Engineering is committed to develop in young minds the state-of-the art technology and high academic ambiance by synergistic spiritual values and technological competence continually, in a learning environment.
- To strive hard for academic excellence & synergizing spiritual & moral values.
- To improve overall development of student.
- To enhance industry-institute interaction.
- To provide assistance for placement & entrepreneurship development.
- To promote and encourage R&D activities.