Department of Electronics Engineering
All the laboratories are well equipped & well furnished. The department has special equipment like logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, modern drives; PLCs. The department has 101 computers with latest configurations and software support (Xillinx, Matlab, ALTIUM, Multisim). Various workshops /seminars/value addition programs such as VLSI Design, C, C++, RTOS programming, Microcontroller fundamentals, Embedded C programming, mat lab programming, make your own mobile, Robotics are organized regularly for SE, TE, BE students
The department has Student Association (EESA –Electronics Engineering Students Association) & under which different events like GD, Quiz, Circuit Design, Debate, and project exhibition are organized. Hobby club is newly established to inculcate the students practically sound & develop their interest by implementing electronic Gadgets. Guest lectures on Advancement in Technology, Entrepreneurship development, Competitive Examinations (GATE/GRE/TOFEL), Social awareness/responsibilities, industrial Automation is arranged for the students.
- The department organises various Technical events on National, State levels every year.
- Students and faculty development program, workshop are being conducted under Texas Instumentation, India University program at TI Embedded Systems center of excellence Lab, Department of Electronics Engineering.
- The department have recevied grants from-
|| Rs. 60,000 (State Level PPT)
||Rs. 5,00,000 (MODROB)
US $ 800
Department has signed MoU's with TEXAS Instrumentation, Bangalore and established Center of Excellence with their co-ordination. Also another MOU is being signed with Copper Track Industries,Nashik for the training of PCB manufacturing.
||Name of the Course
||BE (Electronics Engineering)
||ME (Electronics Engineering)Digital
The vision of the department is to contribute for improving well beingof the students from rural background by imparting quality education in the field of Electronics Engineering.
- The mission of electronics Engineering department is to impart basic understanding of Electronics Engineering built on a foundation of basic sciences, mathematics.
- The faculty and staff of the department is committed to train our students to become proficient at putting theory into practice,capable of lifelong learning and be aware of the social and environmental issues.
- The department is dedicated to endow students with the knowledge,technical skills and values that prepare them to excel as engineers and leaders in their profession.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
In Consultation with its Constituents, the Electronics Department has set its Educational objectives as follows:
PEO1) To Gain the ability to analyze and solve engineering problems
through application of fundamental knowledge of mathematics,
science, and engineering.
PEO2) To design, test and implement electronic systems using modern
tools and technologies.
PEO3) To enhance employability of engineering graduates.
PEO4) To understand professional and ethical responsibilities and the
impact of engineering towards society.
PEO5) To impart skills to communicate effectively and function well as a
team member and be able to manage projects in a multi-disciplinary
PEO6) Acquire the background in humanities and social sciences required to be
effective as engineers